Sustainable Energy: Investing in Our Future
2010 CEAA Conference
Conference Chair: Danny Brundage ’74, MEng ‘75
5:45 p.m. Networking Reception
Heavy hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar will be available
6:45 p.m. Welcome and Introductory Remarks
- Featuring: Interim Dean Christopher Ober, Cornell University College of Engineering
6:55 p.m. Faculty Presentations
Sustainable Energy Pathways: Choosing Among Options
- Featuring: Jefferson Tester ’66, MS ’67, Croll Professor of Sustainable Energy Systems, Cornell University College of Engineering
Cornell University’s Curriculum in Sustainable Energy Systems
- Featuring: Paulette Clancy, professor, Cornell University College of Engineering
7:35 p.m. Alumni Panel Discussion
What Areas Will Attract Jobs and Investment in the Near Future?
What Does it Take to Start A Company in Today’s Clean-tech Market?
What Are the Current Realities and Challenges in the Energy Field?
- Sarah Emerson ’84, Managing Director of Energy Security Analysis, Inc.
- Ellen Friedman ’84, Partner, Nixon Peabody [Panel Moderator]
- Dan Goldman ’87, EVP and CFO of Great Point Energy
- William Wiberg ’81, General Partner, Advanced Technology Ventures
8:30 p.m. Dessert
Gather with fellow Cornell alumni and friends as well as our guest speakers to continue the conversation.
Enter content here