Day of Engineering - STAY WITH IT Program Launch
Announcing STAY WITH IT, a student outreach campaign focused on helping current engineering students to stay with their field of study, graduate, and start a successful career in engineering.
The STAY WITH IT campaign officially launches on March 14 with a “Day of Engineering.” This national pep rally is designed to promote and build enthusiasm for this new community of students on their journey to an engineering degree. The event will be held on the Georgia Institute of Technology campus; however, you can join the fun by coming to the Cornell Viewing Party where we will be watching the broadcast via a Facebook Live event!
When: March 14 from 2:45-4:15 p.m.
Where: Phillips Lounge (Phillips 232)
What: An amazing panel featuring:
- Paul Otellini, president and CEO, Intel Corporation and member of the President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness
- Charles Bolden, NASA administrator
- Gary May, dean of engineering at Georgia Tech
- Guy Primus, chief operating officer of Overbrook Entertainment
- Sherita Ceasar, vice President NETO P&I National Video Deployment Engineering at Comcast
- Serkan Piantino, engineering manager at Facebook
- Maggie Johnson, director of Education and University Relations for Google
Join us for this exciting event where you will enjoy great company, pizza, and be entered into a drawing for a 13-inch Asus Zenbook and Cornell Engineering hoodies!
This event is generously sponsored by Intel.