Duffield Hall provides a variety of spaces, some of which can be combined, to accommodate a wide range of events and activities. Please consult the room menu for additional details on each space.
- Young Colloquium Room (340): This conference room overlooks the Engineering Quad and offers panoramic views of West Hill. Best for smaller groups up to 24 for conference and seminar set-up.
- Duffield atria: The atria are often used for poster sessions and large banquets. The four atria spaces may be reserved separately or in combination.
- Lacroute Plaza: This outdoor terrace can accommodate up to 600 in address set-up and up to 176 in banquet set-up. It may be reserved in combination with one or more of the atria.
- The Staley (254) and McCurdy (354) seminar rooms are semi-private spaces for use by individuals and groups affiliated with Duffield Hall. Capacity of each room is up to 24 (14 around table, 6 at periphery, plus others that can be brought in).
- The Interaction Space is located on the 3rd floor north end of the building. It is an open area that looks down on the atrium from one side and out to Campus Drive on the other side. The space can easily accommodate seating up to 24 people comfortably. The space is open and conversation can be heard from the adjoining hallway.