Master Your Future: GE Technical Women’s Leadership Panel
This event requires an RSVP.
Diversity Programs in Engineering, Johnson at Cornell – Office of Diversity & Inclusion, Cornell Graduate SWE, Cornell Diversity Alumni Programs, and the GE Women’s network will co-host the GE Technical Women’s Leadership Panel from 5-7PM on Wednesday, February 15 in G10 Biotech, Ithaca NY.
The objective of this panel will be to connect GE technical women leaders, managers and strong individual contributors with current students as well as with Cornell faculty and administrators. The focus of the panel discussion will be to discuss unique challenges women may face in the work place and successful strategies utilized to navigate those challenges.
The event will kick-off with a networking reception (5-5:30pm), followed by a moderated Q&A session and conclude with questions from the audience.
The panelists for this event include the following:
- Beth LaRose, Managing Director of GE Energy Consulting Power Economics
- Dr. Meng-Ling Hsiao – Executive Chief Consulting Engineer – Reliability GE Infrastructure - Energy Engineering Division
- Dr. Erin Finehout, Lead Engineer at GE Global Research Center (Cornell Alumna – PhD ChemE)
- Dr. Bouchra Bouqata Lead Computer Scientist at GE Global Research Center and
- Jean Martin GE Aviation Engineering Black Belt (Cornell Alumna – BS ECE)
This phenomenal panel will be moderated by Cornell Alumna Hilary Lashley-Renison (BS & M.Eng MAE and MBA), Wind Turbine Controls Engineer and REDP Associate, GE Energy. Also joining us for this program will be at least 20 GE Ambassadors including many Cornell alumnae.
On behalf of all of the sponsoring organizations, we invite you to join us for this memorable event! To confirm your attendance, please complete our RSVP form at http://www.engineering.cornell.edu/dpe-rsvp.
If you are not able to join us in person, join us by viewing the panel discussion live online at http://www.livestream.com/cornellalumni