Consider expanding your skill set with an international experience. Cornell Engineering students interested in pursuing opportunities abroad should explore various options and plan ahead as searching for international positions requires more time. Here are some resources to get you started:
- Visit the CCS Website for specific tips on identifying opportunities, visas and safety, funding, and international resumes
- Consider international study, research, or volunteer opportunities
- Join an Engineering Project Team or student organization that works abroad, such as AguaClara or Engineers without Borders
- Check out the 40+ country guides on Goinglobal (since this resource requires a subscription, you must log in with a Cornell IP address in order to use the JGSM account)
Already have an international Co-op or internship lined-up or completed?
- Check out the U.S. State Department Travel Warning List and review Cornell's International Travel Advisory and Response Team Travel Warning Pre-Approval Process.
- Register as an Engineering Global Fellows Participant