Reserve Outdoor Space

Use of the Engineering Quad and Other College Outdoor Space

Areas available for use can be viewed by accessing the PDF map link in the bulleted list below. All events taking place on these College of Engineering Outdoor Spaces require the completion of the Event Request Form found on the 25Live Dashboard.  More than one space may be reserved at a time if an event covers multiples areas.  The 25Live Location Codes for the College of Engineering Outdoor spaces are:

  • CRPXLWN - Carpenter Hall Lawn
  • CRPXTER - Carpenter Hall Terrace
  • ENQXQUADS - Engineering Quad South
  • ENQXQUADN - Engineering Quad North
  • OLHXLWN - Olin Hall Lawn (lawn area on West-side of Olin Hall)
  • UPSXLWN - Upson Hall Lawn (grassy area on South-side of Upson Hall)

Use of College of Engineering outdoor spaces is limited to Cornell University affiliated groups. Although reservations are on a first come, first serve basis, priority will be given in the following order: (1) College of Engineering central college and department events, (2) Engineering student group events, (3) other Cornell University department events, and (4) other Cornell registered student group events.

Refer to the Reserve Duffield Hall web page for instructions on reserving space within Duffield Hall or the Lacroute Plaza.