Faculty Innovation in Teaching Program
The Faculty Innovation in Teaching program is an internal Cornell University program run by CIT that encourages the development of innovative technological projects and service pilots for courses.
- 2009 Daniel (CBE) Power Plant Video, Wacom tablet, Advanced Blackboard.
- 2009 Dimiduk (TEI) and Schaffer (BME) Searchable data base for active learning questions and activities for engineering.
- 2009 CALS, Walters (BEE) Putting Interdisciplinary Watershed Education on the Map.
- 2008 Bhaskaran, (MAE) An Online Learning System for Engineers – wiki.
- 2008 Jonathan Butcher, (BME) Natural Engineering - Development and Regeneration.
- 2007 Campbell (MAE) and Schneider, (ECE) NASA Robotics Alliance Cadets Program.
- 2006 Garcia, Ulinski (MAE) and Schneider (ECE) How to Engineer an Engineer.