Engineering Learning Initiatives, the Learning Strategies Center, academic centers on campus provide tutors for courses that comprise the core curriculum for engineering. However, students must successfully perform in courses beyond the core curriculum to affiliate with and graduate from their intended majors. Therefore, to enhance affiliation and graduation rates, CUES provides underrepresented minority (URM) and first generation college (FGC) students with access to tutors for the gateway courses to engineering majors and for major-level courses.
Must be an underrepresented minority (URM) or first generation college (FGC) student:
- ENGRD 2020- Statics and Strength of Solids
- ENGRD 2100- Intro. to Circuits
- ENGRD 2110- Object Oriented Prog. and Data Structures
- ENGRD 2190- Mass of Energy Balance
- ENGRD 2210- Thermodynamics
- ENGRD 2300- Digital Logic & Comp. Organization
- ENGRD 2600- Principles of Biological Engineering
- ENGRD 2700- Basic Probability and Statistics
Other courses as requested.