Engineering Advising revised operations
The Engineering Advising team is in the process of shifting our operations to allow us to work remotely. The Engineering Advising office space in 180 Rhodes Hall is now closed. Please visit our website for the most up to date information on how to connect with us.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
- If you would like to make a virtual appointment:
- Email us with your availability (all days and times you are available for a 30 minute meeting).
- Indicate whether you would prefer a Zoom or a Skype meeting. If you prefer Skype, please let us know what your Skype name is.
- Include your full name, your Cornell netid, and a brief sentence about what the meeting is regarding.
- If you are unable to make a virtual appointment at this time and have questions for us, please email us with:
- Your full name, your Cornell netid, and a detailed list of questions.
- A high importance flag if you feel you are in immediate distress and provide a phone number to reach you at.
To learn how to submit Advising forms electronically, please go to Registrar Forms.