Research Administration Service Center
The RA Service Center contributes to the research mission of the College of Engineering by providing faculty with efficient, friendly and professional pre-award research administration services. The center comprises five pre-award administrators and an administrative assistant.
Researchers are invited to send proposal notifications to the RA Service Center by completing a short RASC Notification or by email. Within one working day, the pre-award specialist assigned to the proposal will follow up with the researcher, their department and the Office of Sponsored Programs.
We offer the following pre-award services:
- Provide administrative support during the proposal development process.
- Deliver orientation to new faculty regarding pre-award services and funding opportunities.
- Identify and disseminate funding opportunities to all faculty.
- Provide full support for complex research center proposals, e.g. coordinates meetings, connects researchers with resources for educational outreach, diversity, economic development, graphics, editing, etc.
- Make available to researchers templates and examples of successful proposals. Send us an email.