Career Resources for M.Eng. & MPS Students
Cornell Engineering Career Center is tailored to meet the needs of technical students. We provide tools and resources to empower you to create lifelong career success. From resources on networking and on-campus recruiting to tips on résumé and navigating a successful job search, the information you need to grow your career is found on these pages. Utilize and refer back to these resources as you create and implement your professional plan!
Make sure to scroll down the page to view M.Eng./MPS resources!
Do you have career-related questions?
- Check out the graduate drop-in hours available for graduate students
- Schedule an appointment with the Career Support Manager
Need your résumé and/or cover letter reviewed?
- Schedule an appointment with the Graduate Peer Advisor
M.Eng./MPS Job Search Timeline
July & August - Getting Prepared
- Work through the five career modules specifically designed to prepare you for job search success
- Attend M.Eng./MPS Job Search Orientation on August 27
September - Peak Season for On-Camps Recruiting
- Attend Cornell Career Fair Days
- Employer Information Sessions
- Apply to jobs via Handshake
- Possibly interview on-campus
October - On-Campus Recruiting Continues
November & December
- Continue applying to jobs in your field
- Review M.Eng./MPS Career Modules
At any point, when you are working through the modules and have questions, visit us during general drop-in hours.