Ezra's Bridge Application Info
What are the important 2022 program deadlines?
- March 31 – ACS Bridge Application deadline for students.
- April 5 – All letters of recommendation must be submitted.
- April 15-27 – Student interview period.
- April 30-May 21 – Students will be notified of offers.
How do I get started?
- For eligibility, guidelines and resources, visit the ACS Bridge Project website.
How do I apply?
- You should read through the information on the ACS Bridge Project website and then follow the application instructions on the Inclusive Graduate Education Network website.
Where can I find more information?
- For answers to frequently asked questions, visit the ACS Bridge Project FAQ. For questions specific to Cornell Engineering, contact the Ezra's Bridge program coordinator, Tracey Brant.
What departments in Cornell Engineering will accept Bridge Fellows?