Diversity Programs in Engineering (DPE) leads many initiatives that greatly impact the development and success of Cornell Engineers.
We accomplish much of this through generous financial and in-kind support from Alumni and Donors, Corporate Sponsors, and Foundation Partners and through strategic relationships with other organizational collaborators.
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Fund II Foundation
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering (NACME) Foundation
- National Association of Multicultural Engineering Program Advocates (NAMEPA)
- National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT)
- National GEM Consortium
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Women in Engineering ProActive Network (WEPAN)