Diversity Programs in Engineering (DPE) is grateful to all of our Alumni and Donors, Corporate Sponsors, and Foundation Partners whose support and networks help make all of this possible
Diversity Programs in Engineering (DPE) leads many initiatives that greatly impact the development and success of Cornell Engineers.
We accomplish much of this through generous financial and in-kind support from Alumni and Donors, Corporate Sponsors, and Foundation Partners and through strategic relationships with other organizational collaborators.
If you or your organization wish to contribute to DPE's mission or sponsor an event, please consider making a gift to DPE, or contact our DPE staff to discuss partnership opportunities.
Foundation and Organizational Partners
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Fund II Foundation
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering (NACME) Foundation
- National Association of Multicultural Engineering Program Advocates (NAMEPA)
- National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT)
- National GEM Consortium
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Women in Engineering ProActive Network (WEPAN)