Registrar Forms

Undergraduate and Master of Engineering Forms

Please submit the below Electronic Forms online:

*Affiliated students are advised to contact their major department for information regarding major-specific petition processes.

Send the PDF Forms below via email attachment directly to Engineering Advising at (in the spaces for signatures, indicate "see attached email" if applicable).  All necessary signatures, approvals, and supporting documentation (i.e. syllabi for the Transfer Credit Application) for the particular form must be included and sent all together as attachments to your email at the time of your submission. Incomplete forms will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.

Send the PDF Form below via email attachment directly to the department offering the minor: