Undergraduate and Master of Engineering Forms
The following form is made available by the University Registrar's Office and will remain active throughout the Spring 2024 regular session add/drop period. Please be aware the form is not a substitute for time conflicts or credit overload requests which you will find just beneath this section. Additional information, as well as general instructions for use, are available on the University Registrar's Add/Drop Enrollment Request webpage.
Please submit the below Electronic Forms online:
- Add or Drop a Double Major
- Application for Major Affiliation
- General Petition (not intended for Major-Approved Elective petitions*)
- Change of Major
- Enrollment Petition
- Release of Information Form
- Over 20 Credits in One Semester Petition
- Time Conflict Permission Form
*Affiliated students are advised to contact their major department for information regarding major-specific petition processes.
Send the PDF Forms below via email attachment directly to Engineering Advising at email@example.com (in the spaces for signatures, indicate "see attached email" if applicable). All necessary signatures, approvals, and supporting documentation (i.e. syllabi for the Transfer Credit Application) for the particular form must be included and sent all together as attachments to your email at the time of your submission. Incomplete forms will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- Liberal Studies Petition (pdf)
- Returned Study Abroad Course Approval Form (pdf)
- Transfer Credit Application (pdf)
- High School Guidance Counselor Certification Form (pdf) (for students who entered Cornell prior to Fall 2023)
- Application for College Credit Earned While in High School (pdf) (for students who entered Cornell Fall 2023 and later)
Send the PDF Form below via email attachment directly to the department offering the minor: