Undergraduate and M.Eng. Forms
Please be sure to read the below instructions prior to taking any action:
- Please work with the necessary approvers ahead of time to collect the permissions and approvals you need (i.e. via email). All necessary permissions and approvals for the particular form must be included on the forms itself or sent all together as attachments to your email at the time of your submission. Incomplete forms may not be accepted.
- Any electronic signature or department consent (either faculty advisor signature or department approval) must be sent from a Cornell assigned email otherwise they will not be accepted.
The below forms should be sent via attachment (pdf) directly to Engineering Registrar (in the spaces for signatures, please indicate "see attached email" if applicable):
- Add/Drop Form
- Add or Drop a Double Major (pdf)
- Application for Major Affiliation (pdf) - List of Department Contacts for where to submit this form
- General Petition (pdf)
- Minor Certification Form
- Release of Information Form (pdf)
- Over 23 Credit Hours in One Semester Petition (pdf)
The below forms should be sent via attachment (pdf) directly to Engineering Advising (in the spaces for signatures, please indicate "see attached email" if applicable):