Diversity Programs in Engineering (DPE) staff members serve as advisers and mentors to many outstanding student organizations.
DPE advises and collaborates with our student organizations to provide professional development and networking opportunities for Cornell Engineering students.
DPE Affliliated Organizations
DPE is proud to support the missions and efforts of the student-run Cornell chapters of the following fantastic organizations promoting diversity and inclusion initiatives in STEM:
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Out in Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (oSTEM)
- Society of the Advancement of Chicano/Hispanic & Native American Scientists
- Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Under-Represented Minority in Computing
- Women in Computing at Cornell (WICC)
Student Leaders Council
The Student Leaders Council is a group of senior leadership representing the student organizations affiliated with DPE. These student leaders meet regularly to coordinate their collective efforts and maintain and collaborate with DPE staff.