Due to COVID-19, we will be offering our tutoring services virtually starting immediately till further notice.
Students must successfully perform in courses beyond the core curriculum to affiliate with and graduate from their intended majors. Therefore, to enhance affiliation and graduation rates, CUES provides underrepresented minority (URM) and first generation college (FGC) students with access to tutors for the gateway courses to engineering majors and for major-level courses.
Request a Tutor
Eligible students can request a tutor for an upper-level engineering course listed below by going to the following website CUES tutor request.
CUES Tutoring resources are funded by an endowment that supports assisting specific populations. Due to these funding restrictions, students must meet the following requirements to be eligible to receive CUES Tutoring:
- Current undergraduate in Cornell Engineering and a
- Underrepresented minority (URM) or first-generation college (FGC) student
- CHEM 1570 - Introduction to Organic and Biological Chemistry
- CHEM 3900 - Honors Physical Chemistry II
- CHEME 3230 - Fluid Mechanics
- CHEME 3900 - Chemical Kinetics and Reactor Design
- CHEME 4620- Chemical Process Design
- CS 2800 - Discrete Structures
- CS 3420/ECE 3140 - Embedded Systems
- ECE 2200/ENGRD 2220 - Signals and Information
- ECE/ENGRD 2100 - Introduction to Circuits for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Other courses may be possible upon request.