Contact Us - Advising
College of Engineering
180 Rhodes Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-7601
Phone: (607) 255-7414
Fax: (607) 255-9297
8:30am to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday (except University holidays and closures)
Call (607) 255-7414 or stop by 180 Rhodes Hall to make an appointment
Engineering Advising is located in 180 Rhodes Hall. Our phone number is (607-255-7414).
Set Up an Appointment:
You can make a 30-minute appointment with your Engineering Advising professional academic advisor by calling (607) 255-7414 or stopping by 180 Rhodes Hall. We do not make same-day appointments. Calendars tend to fill up quickly so please plan in advance and come prepared with questions to your appointment.
Drop-in Advising in Rhodes Hall:
Drop-in advising hours are held during key times of the semester for quick questions in 15-minute slots. Drop-ins will be held on the following dates during the semester in Engineering Advising in 180 Rhodes Hall.
All drop-in times are from 9am - 11:30am and 12:30pm - 3:00pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Tuesday, January 21 - First Day of Classes
- Monday, March 16 - Day before Last Day to Drop without a "W"
- Tuesday, March 17 - Last Day to Drop without a "W"
- Wednesday, April 15 - Pre-enroll (2pm - 4pm only)
- Thursday, April 16 - Pre-enroll (9am - 11am only)
- Friday, April 17 - Pre-enroll (2pm - 4pm only)
- Monday, April 20 - Pre-enroll (9am - 11am only)
- Thursday, April 23 - Day before Last Day to Drop with a "W"
- Friday, April 24 - Last Day to Drop with a "W"
- Monday, May 4 - Day before Last Day of Classes
- Tuesday, May 5 - Last Day of Classes
Advising Nights on North Campus:
Drop-in advising hours on North Campus are held during pre-enroll periods of the semester for quick questions in 15-minute slots.
All Drop-ins on North will be held in the Tatkon Center, Balch Hall, Room 3339, from 4:30pm - 6:30pm.
- Monday, April 6
- Wednesday, April 8
- Monday, April 13
- Wednesday, April 15
Study Abroad Inquiries:
Contact the Engineering Advising office in 180 Rhodes Hall to set up an appointment to further discuss your plans for study abroad. You can also send general questions and inquiries regarding study abroad to email@example.com.