Course Description Forms
As explained on our requirements page, the content and rigor of the college-level courses you have taken, or are currently taking, are important to your success as a transfer student.
Tell us about your college coursework
To help us better understand your completed and in-progress coursework, a required part of our transfer application for Cornell Engineering is a completed course description (CD) form for your major. Please download the form for your major from this page and follow the instructions for completing and submitting your form.
Download the form for your major
Submit your completed course description form
Upload to your Transfer Common Application (if applicable)
- Under Program Materials, select Fall Transfer, Cornell University
- Select the Documents tab
- Click +Add Document under one of the Catalog Course Descriptions options
- Follow the instructions to attach your file
OR e-mail your completed form
- Save as a .pdf (preferred) or .doc/.docx file named Last Name, First Name - CD
- Send to email@example.com with the subject Transfer Course Description Form
If you are unable to upload or e-mail your course description form, you can submit it in one of the following ways:
Fax the form to our office at 607-255-0971. Please make sure your name and date of birth are on every page.
Mail the form to our office. Please make sure your name and date of birth are on every page and send it to:
102 Hollister Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-3501