Course Description Forms
As explained on our requirements page, the content and rigor of the college-level courses you have taken, or are currently taking, are important to your success as a transfer student.
Tell us about your college coursework
To help us better understand your completed and in-progress coursework, a required part of our transfer application for Cornell Engineering is a completed course description (CD) form for your major. Please download the form for your major from this page and follow the instructions for completing and submitting your form.
Download the form for your major
Submit your completed course description form
Please note that you should submit your completed course description form after you have submitted your application to Cornell.
- Save completed form as a .pdf (preferred) or .doc/.docx file named Last Name, First Name – CD
- Upload to your application using the Cornell Application Status Portal NOTE: This is the preferred method.
- Once you have submitted your application to Cornell, you will receive access to an application status portal within about 24 hours. Using this portal you may upload supplemental material.
- On the right-hand side, using the drop-down menu, select TRCD Course Description
- Click Choose File
- Follow the instructions to attach your file
All other application materials should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to mail physical copies, please use the address below:
Application Processing Center
East Hill Plaza
349 Pine Tree Road
Ithaca, NY 14850-2899